Last updated: 28/01/2022
Your safety is important to us. For this reason, your personal data you share with us is carefully protected.
Your Collected Personal Data, Collection Method and Legal Reason
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Titron may use personal information for measurement studies, advertising, promotion, marketing and other communication activities and share it with Group Companies and business partners, as well as record and use it to enhance / increase the quality of service offered by Titron services and to carry out activities in a better way and to ensure that these services can be reached by you and benefited at the maximum level, to develop our services in line with your requirements needs. In order to be fulfilled, it will be processed and updated in accordance with its purpose and in a measured manner throughout the contract and service period.
To Whom The Collected Personal Data Can Be Transferred and For What Purposes
Your personal information you share with us; It may be transferred to third parties, institutions and organizations inside and outside the country, with which we receive and / or provide services to carry out our activities, with whom we have contractual relations, with whom we cooperate, and to judicial authorities and administrative on request, provided that the necessary technical and administrative measures are taken.
Triton takes the necessary measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data and information on transactions carried out by users in the titron.net. However, titron.net will have no liability for this reason, in case personal data is damaged or are in the hands of third parties as a result of an attack on the website and / or system, despite the necessary information security measures taken by titron.net.
Your Rights as the Person Whose Personal Data is Processed
According to LAW no. 03 / L-172, ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION in Kosovo, anyone can exercise the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Requiring notification of processes carried out in accordance with subparagraphs (5) and (6) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
You can contact us via [email protected] in order to exercise your rights listed above.
You are completely free to accept or reject the processing of your personal data, which is only necessary, in accordance with Titron’s privacy and personal data processing policy, in order to perform analyzes to serve you. If you continue to use the site, we will assume that you have accepted it, and for more detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]